3M HIS Client Relationship Executive - Central Region ( Indiana / Michigan ) Job
Date: Apr 28, 2013
Location: Murray, UT, US
Organization: Health Care Business Group
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Utah-Murray
Other Locations: USA Region-United States-Indiana, USA Region-United States-Michigan
Job Type: Experienced
3M HIS Client Relationship Executive - Great Lakes Region (Illinois/Indiana)
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
3M Health Information Systems, Inc., is the leader in providing healthcare funding and performance management solutions. With more than 5,000 customers, 3M Health Information Systems enables healthcare providers to enhance operations, shorten revenue cycle times, improve patient care and achieve an electronic health record solution.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience selling and delivering complex high dollar ($1.5M+) technology solutions across multiple departments in large hospital systems.
- 2 to 5 years of successful hi-tech direct sales experience in the healthcare industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Proven ability to position value / benefits with “C level” decision makers; ability to initiate and develop successful selling strategies; ability to fully negotiate contracts and close profitable business within the region that protect all expected 3M HIS business unit margins.
- Previously held direct sales roles with a well regarded information solutions, technology services or software business within the healthcare information technology sector.
- Demonstrable sales success in meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Demonstrate initiative, innovation, continual learning, and personal development.
- Client-centric in style; respected among their clients who is known and respected throughout the client’s hospital and across the client base.
- Energetic self-starter who possesses an intense sense of urgency. Action oriented and results driven. A person with a strong “hands on” and disciplined work ethic. Sets a quick pace and constantly raises the bar for themselves towards higher levels of achievement.
- 75% Travel
- Must live within the defined territory of Indiana or Illinois
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience with complex software sales
- 3+ combined years of sales and/or account management experience in the healthcare industry
- Proven knowledge and ability to deliver and sell complex, high dollar ($1.5M+) technology solutions across multiple departments in large healthcare systems
- Strong record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to identify and engage "C level" and executive decision makers
- Proven ability to initiate and develop successful sales strategies
- Proven ability to take individual initiative and responsibility for assignments as well as engage team selling strategies with team specialists
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate contracts while protecting expected margins
- Experience in a direct sales role with a well regarded information solutions, technology services or software business (preferably within the healthcare information technology sector)
- Direct selling experience in one or more of following acute care market areas: Revenue Cycle, Health Information Management, Clinical, Scanning/Imaging and/or Dictation Transcription
- Displays thirst for learning and professional growth
- Proven ability to be customer-focused and respected by clients
- Able to handle very challenging tasks, fast-paced and ever-changing environment and maintain a positive attitude
- Experience using a “Diagnostic” or consultative selling approach i.e., Jeff Thull, “Target Account Selling.” Miller Heiman, etc.
This position is a 3M HIS position and is therefore not a 3M benefited position. The position is subject to the benefit package under 3M HIS benefits program. Details will be shared with you at the time of interview with the hiring manager.
No relocation available
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City
Job Segments: Information Systems, Software Sales, Patient Care, Direct Sales, Performance Management, Technology, Sales, Healthcare, Human Resources